Subscribe to Our IBD Natural Healing eMail Tips and Get a Free Copy of Our Report:
“The 17 Dietary Causes of Colitis & Crohn’s & the Reasons Why Some Get IBD & Some Don’t”
There is a reason why you or a loved one got sick with an IBD and others don’t. Once you discover why, you or your beloved will be empowered to do something about it, rather than have to resign to taking medication for the rest of your or their life, or potentially undergoing surgery. Surgery does not remove the cause of IBD.
By eliminating the foods that are revealed in this report, I healed my own case of severe ulcerative colitis 36 years ago. Since then I’ve gone on to guide to health over 5,600 clients who had all forms of IBD including ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s and diverticulitis.
Now, this free report will show you how to take the first step toward taking control of your health and your life. You will learn:
- Why your body switches on the inflammation process
- How inflammation and ulcers are your body’s way of preserving your health
- Why the inflammation response is NOT an “autoimmune” phenomenon
- The reason why IBD is common in Western societies
- Why doctors are wrong about genetics playing a determining role in IBD
- Why enemas and colonics are a risky gamble
- Why drugs have no power to heal
- The “dietary irritants” that cause IBD
- Which food combinations are indigestible and make the bowel toxic and sick
- Why rotting, odiferous stools undermine everyone’s health and can lead to IBD
- Why, ultimately, no one will get away with eating toxic, indigestible foods, even if they say they are feeling great now
- How to completely digest all of your meals, purify and heal your bowel without products
- How to eat for superior nutrition and taste delight
- How to achieve lasting health – not “remission,” but freedom from IBD
Take the first step toward getting your health and quality of life back. Get the report now by entering your name and email into the fields below.
To your vibrant health and happiness!
Dr. David Klein
NOTE: If the Subscribe form does not appear below, you can subscribe by sending an email to: email@example.com